Help in Other States. Cronkright Law.

Help in Other States

As a Michigan parent defense attorney, I often receive calls or emails from parents and caregivers in other states asking if I can help them. The short answer is “No. Not really.” I am licensed in both Michigan and Florida. I have helped people pro hac vice in Wisconsin, Texas, Wyoming and New York. But it is almost always best (and less expensive) for you to find a local attorney. Your state bar is a good place to start. You will find links to each one below. Where I personally know and can recommend an attorney from that state, I have named that lawyer as well. An additional suggestion is the National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center for help finding an attorney. I am proud to be a member of this organization and support their fight against false allegations by CPS. I wish you all the best in your search for the right attorney to defend your right to parent and keep your family together. ~ Michael Cronkright